Depending on the route, you can take a different route to the Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl exit of the Arlberg highway (S16):
Coming from Germany:
– via the Fernpass » Imst » Landeck » exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
– via Kufstein » Landeck » exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
– via Lake Constance » Feldkirch » Arlberg » exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
Coming from Italy:
– via Brenner » Landeck » exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
– via the Reschenpass » Nauders » Landeck » exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
Coming from Switzerland:
– via Feldkirch » Arlberg » exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
Leave the Arlberg highway (S16) at the exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl. Drive to Paznaun in the direction of Ischgl. There are about another 24 km to Ischgl.
Caution: The Silvretta High Alpine Road can only be passed during the summer months!
Your car also “stays” safely: Our parking spaces are located in the heated parking garage approx. 100 m away from the building. Each apartment/room has a specific amount of space free-of-charge.